Monday, March 23, 2015

What is Young Living and what are Essential Oils?

Hey Everyone,
 It's been a while since I have been on here. I took some time to read through the policies and procedures so I know what I am allowed to say and details about the company.
   One question I have come up against within the past week is why Young Living? And is it Therapeutic Grade?
  The answers to these questions are I use YL because I am familiar with it, researched it and also read testimonials. Also, I looked up the differences between the different companies. I am not going to debate doTerra or any other oil company, so spare me and do not ask me any questions. Also for legal matters that I take seriously. YL is therapeutic grade, some people have told me they don't use YL because its not therapeutic grade, but that is false. If you are interested in learning the in's and out's of essential oils there are graphics I will be posting later! So Stay Tuned!
 Next pressing matter is, "What are Essential Oils?" 
  I can explain perfectly by making this an object lesson of sorts, if you have ever picked peppermint or lavender and left with the scent on your hands and there is that oily feeling..that is essential oils. I recently took a class helping me understand the techniques of extraction and what essential oils are. Essential oils are volatile plants..no not explosives! It simply means that the plants that let off a strong scent and that are allowed to grow to a certain point so they don't loose that potency. 
 The great thing about that is the oils last forever. Other oils that are made from plants that are allowed to grow over the "limit" have a shorter shelf life and also aren't as potent than those that are kept to that timeline as with the YL.
 Is this a miracle remedy?
   This is also a popular topic. Different oils work for different people. What works for me, doesn't work for my son and what works for him, doesn't work for my daughter...it's just like traditional medicine. Here's a fun fact: Lavender helps my daughter and I relax, but my son doesn't respond to it nor does he to the blend of Stress Away. 
 Also, the oils are not meant to take the place of physician's. If you read their disclaimer, they do not claim the oils, cure illnessess or basically anything that is linked to a miracle. Do the oils work? Absolutely! Am I ever going to be sick again while using the oils? Yes. This is not one of those things that if you do it you'll live forever...no, it is for taking back control of your health and wellness of your family. 
 I love the oils, I have learned a lot and also gained some testimonials in a few things. Please stay in touch! I would love to hear how oils either have changed your life or if you are interested in them! 
Visit my website: www.youngliving.org/aroberts92

No comments:

Post a Comment