Monday, March 9, 2015

Welcome!

Hi! 
  Welcome to Young Mom's Guide to Oils and a Healthier Home. I have been on this journey for about two years finding different things to help my babies. I guess you could say I started getting into Homeopathic treatments when I realized babies can't take medicine. Tylenol yes, but no cold medicine and so very few options to make them comfortable. 
  I had my daughter in December of 2012 and within two weeks of us being home we both had colds. So amid the hormonal postpartum mom stuff, I had to care for this precious little baby with saline nose drops and vicks vapor rub. That was all. In 3 months she had another cold, during a blizzard, while our power went out! Here's where everything started going in to play. June/July of 2013 Allison had been diagnosed with Hand, Foot and Mouth. I couldn't give her anything else, but Tylenol and/or Ibuprofen. So in my head I was saying something has got to give! 
  Before my son was born, my prayers were answered. Elderberry Syrup, I had heard many people, mostly mom's saying how wonderful it was. In desperation, I went to Walmart and bought 2 bottles! And you know what?! It knocked the cold out of us. Within 2 days there was a big difference. I had learned to that daily use is an immune booster. So how cool is that.
  With the knowledge I had gained just in time for my son's arrival. I felt so ready and confident that all our questions were answered..but, I had noticed that if a cold was lasting longer than 5 days Tylenol and Ibuprofen was not working. I had seen on Facebook and other social medias  that people were using Essential Oils. After months and months of comparing and researching different testimonials, facts and companies, I decided that this was the way to go!
  From that point on it has brought me here. The position of being an Independent Distributor. I love the product. There is no side effects of liver damage or killing your kidneys. This is as natural as it gets! 
 My goal is to give my family healthier options and to know what is going into their precious little bodies. I hope you'll follow me on this journey and even decide to go along too.
 Thanks for dropping in hope to hear from some of you. Until next time Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment